This Advent worship guide focuses on the songs from scripture that surround Jesus’ birth: Zechariah (the Song of the Speechless), Mary (the Song of the Thankful), the Angels and Shepherds (the Song of the Joyful), and Simeon (the Song of the Faithful.)
Each of the four weeks includes:
- A simple daily liturgy and scripture reading
- A hymn of the week with written music (lead sheet)
- Coloring page illustrations
- Imaginative retellings of the person’s story
- A weekly spiritual practice with suggestions for how to implement it
Great for families, group gatherings, or individual devotions!
See the complementary Songs of Christmas | Advent Worship Guide Resources page and our Hymn of the Week blog posts, starting 11/28/21, for videos and other resources that complement this guide. There is also a companion Coloring Book available for free download!